When it comes to business card printing, you will want to have the perfect design to advertise your company. Some questions may arise about what exactly a “perfect design” is for your business card printing. What’s too flashy? What’s too boring? Here’s a few tips to guide you in your business card printing process as you work with an NYC printer:
Tips for Business Card Printing
- Simplicity is key. You want a business card to be pretty easy to use. Like most designs, simple is better when it comes to business card printing. Keep your card clean and uncluttered by being thoughtful about what information you include & how you include it.
- Treat your business card like a marketing tool. We all know that the direct purpose of business cards is contact information such as your name, job title, and email address. But nowadays, when it’s super simple and fast to connect with someone online, the information almost becomes the least important part of a business card.
- Use the back of the card as extra real estate. To get the fullest potential out of your business card printing process, try using the back for supplemental branding or messaging. Companies have included things such as put photos, brand statements, and logos on the back, which can help make your card more memorable.
- Enlist professional help. Don’t overlook the importance of using professional designers, printers, and photography. Because a business card is part of your first impression, you don’t want to present something that’s confusing, poorly designed, or unprofessional. The card should reflect well on your business and also quickly convey who you are and what you value. Graphic designers can easily create creative cards that are innovative yet professional, and business card printing services can provide the proper paper stock and ink that are well worth the money.
- Avoid putting temporary messaging on the card. Using ad slogans, campaign taglines, and coupons on your business card might seem like a good idea because it’s additional brand messaging. However, want it to be a permanent statement because someone may keep it for a long time. Stick to more permanent items like basic contact information and logos.
Looking for Professional Business Card Printing in NYC?
Absolut Color is printing shop in NYC. We have the capabilities, talent, and experience to service any size project. We will provide you with NCR forms, brochures, business card printing, magazine printing, and much more while saving you time, money, and frustration in dealing with your printing needs. We also offer great features such as UV coating.
For more information, call us at 212.868.0404 or visit our website: