When it comes to menu printing, there are certain guidelines that need to be followed to create an outstanding menu design befitting customers’ taste to perform better customer service. For a perfect design, here are some helpful menu printing tips:
Menu Printing Tips | NYC Printer
- Determination of the Dimensions: This is the initial step in menu printing design. Upon choosing the dimensions from options available it is necessary to consider customers’ comfort in gripping and reading the menu. Menus may vary in the number of pages as some may be booklets and others simply come as handheld single-page. The size of the menu is determined by the type of outlook you choose and the number of recipes available in your restaurant. With the dimensions in mind you have to choose the best papers for printing your menus that are durable, attractive and ever clean. For booklet menu printing, use of beautiful well designed paper covers is highly advisable to keep your menus well maintained.
- Division of List of Options into various Sections: Space must be left at the top of the document to accommodate the company’s name and logo for identification. The arrangement of all other sections must be in a clear and concise structure that guides the customers well to initiate persuasion to buy. Meanwhile, the restaurant name and logo must have a uniform balance with the entire menu in aspects of size and appearance. Balancing all the elements is very important when it comes to menu printing.
- Creation of Graphics for the Menu: Choice of good catchy color scheme to be used within and around the pages must be well selected. Bright or striking colors or even pleasant contrasts must be chosen for easier reading by customers and to attract their viewing of the menu as colors have a key role to create interest in the reader. Use of colored words and some highlighted boxes or any other creative twist attracts the attention of the customers to view that particular element. If you don’t know much about matching colors, your NYC printer would be happy to throw out some suggestions.
- Selection of the Font: The type of establishment in which the menu will be printed for is a key factor to determine the type of font that should be used. For example, the font types for a BBQ place are not identical to the one of a modern restaurant. The used fonts and text sizes must be conventional with the entire menu in size, order and appearance.
- Arrangement of Food Items with Prices: This is the last but not least menu printing step and plays a major role in a customer’s final decision. It is highly recommendable to arrange the food items concurrently with their individual prices to make it easy for the customer to read and saves time in making their choice of meals. You can also go an extra mile by providing a simple explanation for delicacies which different customers may not be well acquainted with.
Need Expert Menu Printing Services from an NYC Printer?
Absolut Color is an NYC custom printing company. This NYC printer has the capabilities, talent, and experience to service any size project. We will provide you with NCR forms, brochures, business cards, menu printing, and much more while saving you time, money, and frustration in dealing with your printing needs. We also offer great features such as UV coating.
For more information, call us at 212.868.0404 or visit our website: